11.20.2011

Milwaukee Winter Farmer's Market

The CSA baskets have been empty for a while and the garden is going into hibernation, so that must mean fresh food is nowhere to be found. That's what I thought until a few weeks ago when a couple of MKE food bloggers sent out the official press release to kick off the third season of the Milwaukee County Winter Farmer's Market. To be honest, I've never been but I definitely need to go!

The market runs every Saturday from 11/5/11 - 4/14/12 at the Tommy Thompson Youth Center at the State Fair Park from 8am - 12pm.  For more details, please see the official press release.

Photo courtesy of the
Milwaukee County Winter Farmer's Market





Once my husband and I make a venture to the market I'll be sure to include an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment