10.20.2014

Green Wraps

Many many years ago, I was asked to bring an appetizer to Easter at my grandparent's house. I don't really know what I was thinking, but I thought I would make a pinwheel but have everything in it to be green. I had no idea how it would turn out, but I wasn't worried. Well, it turned out great (of course it did, otherwise I wouldn't share it with you :))

A Snack Shack original, we don't have too many of these!

Green Wraps 

Spinach tortilla wraps
8oz soft cream cheese
1 package dry ranch dressing
Broccoli, florets chopped up and crumbled
Green bell pepper, finely diced
Cilantro, chopped
Green onion, finely chopped

  • Combine all of the ingredients together except for the wraps
  • Spread the cheese mixture over the wraps
  • Roll the wrap up, and then slice into 1" bites
These have a great cooling cream cheese ranch flavor that hits you first and then all of the crunch from the green veggies.




No comments:

Post a Comment